Where can I find the best wifi 6 router?
Internet connectivity has become an integral part of our daily lives today. The world is constantly introducing several exciting inventions in different fields. Often, they are proposed from existing ones that include advanced performance, firewalls, and functions.
In terms of internet connectivity, most people expect a fast and reliable network connection with all the security protocols. A few brands have introduced their next-generation routers that support Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax) standards. This advancement increases bandwidth efficiency and reduces congestion on heavy bandwidth. Among various brands, let's have a review about VSOL as it is hitting a higher performance rate.As we all know VSOL is the ideal wifi 6 router for both home and business.
VSOL AX 1800 ONT (Optical Network Terminal) works on FTTH and Triple play services. This ONT supports OAM/OMCI protocol, L2 & L3 functions, MIMO, OFDMA, FEM (PA+LNA), and Management Mode as well. This Realtek chipset is specially designed for a wifi 6 solution that supports 1800 Mbps on both frequencies 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with 2x2 MU MIMO technology.
Wi-Fi 6 cutting edge OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) helps to reduce queueing signal from a connected device. It transmits a data packet signal to multiple connected devices simultaneously. In addition, we have management modes such as Web, TELNET, OMCI, OAM, and so on. Among those modes, let's discuss the Web, TELNET, and OMCI in detail.
- Web Mode:- This mode allows the administrator to manage the connected devices through Graphical user Interface (GUI).
- TELNET:- Through this, we can remotely access the terminal and execute commands.
- OMCI (ONU Management Control Interface):- The main purpose of the mode was to configure and Monitor connected ONT.
There are still several management modes available, each with its own features and functions. If you need to learn more about this, please click on the link http://bit.ly/3ZaysKn.
Based on its features, this ONT has networking switches to function as Layers(L2 & L3). This L2 and L3 function makes it more unique than other routers available in the marketplace. Nowadays, most of the wifi 6 routers are integrated with this switching feature.
Now let's talk about “what are the L2 and L3 functions and its purposes?”
This router supports IPv4 /IPv6, DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) , PPPoE, NAT(Network Address Translation), and DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System).
- When it comes to IPv4/IPv6, IPv6 is recommended due to faster processing and better security.
- DHCP client /server protocol automatically assigns dynamic IP to the connected device. These are implemented in both small and large-scale enterprise networks. When considering DHCP, PPPoE users must configure the network correctly before using the network.
- PPPoE facilitates communication to the endpoint.
- A NAT maps multiple private IPs to a public one before it's transferred.
- Dynamic DNS allows clients to connect to the router using a dynamic public IP address.
These are all the things that I would like to share with you guys about the l2 and l3 switch functions. There are several brands available on the marketplace with unique features. Based on my opinion, VSOL Ax 1800 ONT is a great choice for FTTH and Triple Play services such as VoIP, Data, voice, and CATV.